Get your FREE Publishing Guide
Go Indie and Get Out There: How to Professionally Publish Your Book
Ready to publish your book? Becoming an indie author might be the right choice for your writing career. As indie publishing becomes a popular choice for writers fighting to become published authors, we know it can be difficult to narrow down your options. That’s why we at Bowker want to make the choice easy for you.
Get the Support You Need from iUniverse
Bowker and iUniverse have teamed up to provide authors an alternative to traditional publishing and publishing completely on your own. The professional services available through iUniverse are based on what traditional publishers are offering, what booksellers are expecting and what the reader wants. Claim your free publishing guide to learn more.
The Advantages of Indie Publishing
- Ownership - You control the rights to your book so that you can pursue future opportunities should they arise.
- Freedom - You have control of the creative content in your book, from the cover to the title to the text.
- Speed - Books published through iUniverse typically take three months to get to market – much quicker than traditionally published books, which can take years before they are released.
- Coordination - iUniverse coordinates with all of the professionals, printers, distributors, tools and resources you need to publish your book so that you don't have to.
- Guidance - iUniverse will walk you through the process every step of the way
- Simplicity – All-inclusive publishing packages make it easy for you to get everything you need, including an ISBN, Library of Congress Number, retail distribution, cover and book design, and more.
- Innovation - iUniverse keeps up on the latest trends in the industry so your book can compete in the marketplace
- Skill - iUniverse gathers the best designers, editors, and professionals to work on your book. You can do what you do best – writing – and leave the rest to us.
- Experience - Founded in 1999, iUniverse has helped thousands of authors publish their book.
How to Get Started Publishing Your Book
- Sign up for a free publishing guide >>
- Choose your publishing package through iUniverse.
- iUniverse will help you publish your book, from submitting your manuscript to building your marketing strategy.
- Celebrate! You’re finally a published author.