Royalties increase the earnings lifespan of a book! Rights licensing is a proven way to increase your book's earning power. Income from book sales is only part of the earnings picture. If you're not licensing the rights to your content, you're missing out on a potential revenue.
From movies and screenplays to audio books and foreign language translations, your content may be suitable for use in a variety of different formats and media. Through licensing, you may grant others the legal right to use, distribute, translate, or perform your work in other formats. Until now, that was a complicated and difficult process.
Our Rights Listing Service makes it easy to get your content out into the marketplace where rights buyers, agents, and publishers, can see and review your content and purchase the rights to its use.
We'll guide you every step of the way so you can:
- List up to 5 book titles and upload manuscript previews on a global licensing website for rights buyers for rights buyers, publishers and rights agents.
- Get exposure to over 50,000 publishers and producers in 90 countries
- Negotiate and close a licensing deal with the help of professional licensing agents
- Includes your personal Author home page, linkable from other websites and social media. See sample
- Includes your personal listing of your book rights. See sample
- Includes a global map showing title popularity by country