Protect your work — enforce your copyright. CopyrightsNow™ makes it easy!
You must register your copyright
- To recover up to $150,000 in statutory damages
- To protect your work for life plus 70 years!
- To establish a legal record of content ownership
Your time to act is limited!
You only have 3 months to register your copyright once your work is 1. Published/Distributed, and 2. before infringment occurs, to recover full damages and attorney fees.
If you've written a book or created some other original work such as a blog, photo, or illustration, you must register your copyright to prevent unauthorized use. CopyrightsNow simplifies copyright registration, protecting you against illegal copying, theft or plagiarism of your work. But you must register your copyright with the U.S. Copyright Office to fully enforce your rights.
Copyright Registration in 3 easy steps with new mobile/desktop app!
- Complete the online CopyrightsNow questionairre
- Pay the filling fee with the Copyright Office and submit a copy of your work
- Receive a Certifiate of Registration from the U.S. Copyright Office
Use the CopyrightsNow App to:
- Protect your work with a copyright registration
- Save time registering your copyright
- Save money registering your copyright
- Prevent registration mistakes:
CopyrightsNow has built-in error checking