Rank higher on Google and reach more readers with these SEO strategies
Google is a powerful and mysterious tool. Many don't understand what goes on in the black box that is Google. Let us take some of the mystery out of SEO for you. There are specific actions you can take to optimize your site so that you can rank higher on Google.
Learn how SEO can help you get your book discovered and reach new readers with the help of this comprehensive course on Search Engine Optimization developed especially for authors. The SEO Masterclass is a collection of videos that will show you tips and techniques to improve your rank in Google and other search engines and sell more books!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this collection of 15 easy-to-follow videos:
- Why Google and SEO is important for authors
- How search works
- An overview of ranking and algorithms
- The nitty gritty of sitemaps, site structure and robots.txt
- How to index your site correctly in all the major search engines
- The difference between on-site optimization and off-site optimization
- Demystify metadata and meta tags, keywords, and alt tags
- How to write for discoverability (SEO copyrighting)
- Get links to your blog and link out effectively to get more traffic
- Learn about inbound and outbound links
- How to build relationships and implement a linking strategy
- Make sure your site is mobile-optimized so you don’t get dinged by Google
- Leverage social media and make your content viral
- How to do effective content marketing
- Tools to help you implement SEO
- How to measure success
Templates and exercise worksheets included!
Don't be satisfied with a sub-par Google ranking.
Order this today and learn the insiders' tricks of the trade that will help get you to the top of the page and the achieve the visibility you want.
As part of this package, we’re also including these advanced content modules:
- How to perform a site audit
- Leveraging tools to do a site audit
- How to check for page speed
- How to test the integrity of your data
- How to read a sitemap and optimize your robots.txt file
- Why duplicate content can kill your SEO and how to eliminate it
After you purchase the course, you will receive a link with a login and password to access the video online.